Masks and Masquerades

posted on: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014


Today we went to a studio to see a presentation about the production and history of Venetian masks. I must give in: I have never really liked them and associated this kind of wall decoration with pretty bad taste. But the longer I hang around here, the more I fall in love with the stories associated to them. Mystery, starcrossed love and secrecy - suits me down to the ground! Anyway, although we didnt have too much time I managed to snap a few photos. Enjoy!





2 Kommentare:

  1. wow, das sieht wahnsinnig spannend aus! masken faszinieren mich total, auch wenn sie oft nur als deko gehandhabt werden. ich verfolge deine reisenberichte total gern, es scheint dir gutzugehn und wunderschön zu sein (:

    AntwortenLöschen

you make me a very happy blogger.